Thanking the Almighty God for completing this season successfully! By His grace, Our 2 of the Junior Bible Quiz teams won the State Championship in A league & B League (Gold) division during the GA District Finals. JBQ A league is advancing to South East JBQ Regional competition in Orlando, Florida. They are also advancing to JBQ National Festival on June in Orlando, Florida. Our Teen Bible Quiz Team took the 6th place in their GA District Finals. New 2012-13 season will begin on June 2012…For further information, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
[image small=”http://www.atlantatamilchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bbc_1.jpg” align=”left” width=”250″ height=”188″ type=”image” skin=”on”] The theme for this year is “Growing into a Life of FUN, FAITH & FELLOWSHIP with GOD”. This club promotes the Children & Youth to understand the truth which is a word of God through a fun quizzing program organized by Assemblies of God Churches. The members of this club will meet on every second Sunday of the month from 2:30-4:00pm. During our regular meet, the members will be trained to be a quizzer and we open the opportunities to participate in quiz matches in different levels from Intra church level to National level.
Bible quiz program:
The children were grouped according to their ages and were trained in different quiz programs. Following are the five different divisions of our BBC with the three main divisions of PBQ, JBQ & TBQ…
PBQ – Peewee Bible Quiz
1. PBQ A is a Peewee Bible Quiz division “A”, where the focus will be on learning all 288 ten point questions in the Bible Fact Pack study guide. This will benefit children ages 5 & 6.
2. PBQ B is a Peewee Bible Quiz division “B”, where the focus will be on learning only one word answers from the Bible Fact Pack 10 point questions. This will be designed for children who are able to say words. Children in 3 & 4 years will benefit from this.
JBQ – Junior Bible Quiz
[image small=”http://www.atlantatamilchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jbq_logo.jpg” align=”left” width=”250″ height=”157″ type=”image” skin=”on”]3. JBQ A is a Junior Bible Quiz division “A”, where the focus will be in learning the whole book of Bible Fact Pack which includes 10, 20 & 30 point questions. This is designed for elementary School students up to 6th graders. They will be able to participate in GA League matches, GA District Finals, Regional matches which eventually will take the top first 4 teams to National Finals.
4. JBQ B is a Junior Bible Quiz division “B”, where the focus will be in learning all 10 & 20 point questions in the Bible Fact Pack. This is also designed for elementary School students up to 6th graders. They will be able to participate in GA League matches and will go up to GA District Finals.
TBQ – Teen Bible Quiz
5. [image small=”http://www.atlantatamilchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tbq_logo.jpg” align=”right” width=”250″ height=”188″ type=”image” skin=”on”]TBQ is a Teen Bible Quiz having 3 levels as “Intramural”, “Middle School level” & “Varsity” levels. They will be engaged in the chapter studies of Hebrews, 1 & 2 Peter. This is designed for Middle School and High School students. Participating quizzers will be able to compete in GA league matches, District Finals and Regional level matches. Apart from this, they will also be able to participate in open invitational matches conducted in different parts of the state.
1. It provides a deeper understanding of the Bible and provides the opportunity for children to come to Christ.
2. It provides the opportunity for children to make Christian friends outside of just their church.
3. It provides an opportunity to learn to compete in a Christian environment. Win or lose, no child truly loses when they are learning God’s word.
4. It provides a foundation of knowledge that will last a lifetime.
5. It provides a connection to the church at a critical time in a child’s life.
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword,
piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.